It was great to spend a day with Ellie and there are quite a few things to be grateful for.
- I took her outside for her 3rd consecutive day in a row. We have been waiting for this for a while and she seems to really love it.
- she has managed to catch another cold and although it is making it hard to sleep she is managing much better than anyone predicted she would.
- Ellie still hasn’t thrown up since having an NG (milk going to her stomach). I spoke to her doctor today and he was very pleasantly surprised.
- Ellie is now having bolus feeds during the day (instead of milk continuously being dripped into her stomach all day long. She has handled this fantastically so far.
- Ellie is grabbing really well (see video above). She has made great steady progress in her development.
- She is smiling more and more and acting more and more like her big sister, Go Ellie!